Classic 2Stroke Yorks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based in Yorkshire, the centre of the known Universe.. But open to all. Everyone is welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Glossop Chippy run 21st June

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Artie

Artie

Glossop Chippy run 21st June Empty
PostSubject: Glossop Chippy run 21st June   Glossop Chippy run 21st June EmptyTue Jun 19 2018, 20:12

A few of us are having a run over to Glossop for fish and chips on Thursday.
Meeting in Holmfirth at 5.30 the route is,up Dunford out of Holmfirth and through the country to Glossop stop for a bite to eat then on the Snake Pass to the Strines and home,should be a good little ride and the weather is looking fine.
Apologies to Wolfie for going out West again this week and next but we,ll be having a run to "the best chippy in Britain"in York sometime after that weather permitting.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Admin
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Glossop Chippy run 21st June   Glossop Chippy run 21st June EmptyTue Jun 19 2018, 21:59

Next week will be too late Artie.. Us Triplers have a Rally near Matlock starting the day after, so I'll be busy packing up the bikebus.

In fact the next several weeks are probably no go, but have a good time without me (don;t you dare)..
Back to top Go down
Rob62
Admin
Rob62

PostSubject: Re: Glossop Chippy run 21st June   Glossop Chippy run 21st June EmptyTue Jun 19 2018, 23:08

Would like to get out for the odd chippy run although i am trying to spend every spare moment on the cb to get it ready for mallory on the 7th july... dont fancy Glossop on a thurs evening though Shocked
Back to top Go down
Artie

Artie

PostSubject: Re: Glossop Chippy run 21st June   Glossop Chippy run 21st June EmptyWed Jun 20 2018, 19:31

Wolfie wrote:
Next week will be too late Artie.. Us Triplers have a Rally near Matlock starting the day after, so I'll be busy packing up the bikebus.

In fact the next several weeks are probably no go, but have a good time without me (don;t you dare)..
Have a great time Gra we,ll catch up soon enough...probably the 2t weekend at this rate Laughing
Back to top Go down
Artie

Artie

PostSubject: Re: Glossop Chippy run 21st June   Glossop Chippy run 21st June EmptyWed Jun 20 2018, 19:34

Rob62 wrote:
Would like to get out for the odd chippy run although i am trying to spend every spare moment on the cb to get it ready for mallory on the 7th july... dont fancy Glossop on a thurs evening though Shocked
Whats up wi Glossop on a Thursday evening Rob? pale
Some great roads around there so should be a good little ride and a choice of two chippys lol!
Back to top Go down
Rob62
Admin
Rob62

PostSubject: Re: Glossop Chippy run 21st June   Glossop Chippy run 21st June EmptyWed Jun 20 2018, 23:29

Nowt up wi Glossop Martin...... its just a long way on a Thursday eve Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glossop Chippy run 21st June   Glossop Chippy run 21st June Empty

Back to top Go down

Glossop Chippy run 21st June
Page 1 of 1