Classic 2Stroke Yorks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based in Yorkshire, the centre of the known Universe.. But open to all. Everyone is welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seats and all things seat-ey.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfie
Admin
Wolfie

Seats and all things seat-ey. Empty
PostSubject: Seats and all things seat-ey.   Seats and all things seat-ey. EmptyTue Nov 14 2017, 19:42

I have to recommend Roger Dennis in Hartlepool.

He no longer visits shows and has never advertised as far as I know, his work can be seen all over the bike world including my own two beauties.
When I asked him to do the H2 Seat, I simply sent him a line drawing, which could be placed over a picture of the finished seat as a perfect match..
When I fckt up the "Simple" job of fitting the S1 Seat cover, he sorted out my mishap. He sewed an extra strip all round the bottom edge and it now looks just like the original cover did, with a seam around the very bottom.
He has recently added a new foam and gel pads to it, to accomodate my 60year old a*se.

If it can be done, Rog can do it.

Roger Dennis (RD Designs) 07949 863488

Last edited by Wolfie on Tue Jan 16 2018, 12:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rob62
Admin
Rob62

PostSubject: Re: Seats and all things seat-ey.   Seats and all things seat-ey. EmptyTue Nov 14 2017, 20:11

Nice one gra..... i wonder if he can make a giuliari 2/4 seat replica for a cb750...?
Back to top Go down
wozzap

wozzap

PostSubject: Re: Seats and all things seat-ey.   Seats and all things seat-ey. EmptyFri Nov 17 2017, 08:26

Rob62 wrote:
Nice one gra..... i wonder if he can make a giuliari 2/4 seat replica for a cb750...?

Seat
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Admin
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Seats and all things seat-ey.   Seats and all things seat-ey. EmptyFri Nov 17 2017, 10:07

Ring him and ask, I'll predict that the answer is affirmative.
Back to top Go down
Polecat

Polecat

PostSubject: Re: Seats and all things seat-ey.   Seats and all things seat-ey. EmptyFri Nov 17 2017, 14:35

Wolfie wrote:
Ring him and ask, I'll predict that the answer is affirmative.

I bet he'll say yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seats and all things seat-ey.   Seats and all things seat-ey. Empty

Back to top Go down

Seats and all things seat-ey.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Classic 2Stroke Yorks :: In the Garage / Workshop :: Restoration Services-
Jump to: