Classic 2Stroke Yorks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based in Yorkshire, the centre of the known Universe.. But open to all. Everyone is welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My little 4 strokers and there not even YAMAHA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Timmyboy

Timmyboy

My little 4 strokers and there not even YAMAHA  Empty
PostSubject: My little 4 strokers and there not even YAMAHA    My little 4 strokers and there not even YAMAHA  EmptySun Oct 22 2017, 22:03

My little 4 strokers and there not even YAMAHA  02210My little 4 strokers and there not even YAMAHA  00311

Cool
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Admin
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: My little 4 strokers and there not even YAMAHA    My little 4 strokers and there not even YAMAHA  EmptySun Oct 22 2017, 22:27

Bottom Pic looks like Redmires?

I went to confirm it on Google Erf but when the camera car went round there, there was no water!

Both bikes that I could easily fall in love with. Our first (field) Bike was a Cub, no exhaust made a very distinctive sound..
Back to top Go down
Timmyboy

Timmyboy

PostSubject: Re: My little 4 strokers and there not even YAMAHA    My little 4 strokers and there not even YAMAHA  EmptySun Oct 22 2017, 22:35

Wolfie wrote:
Bottom Pic looks like Redmires?

I went to confirm it on Google Erf but when the camera car went round there, there was no water!

Both bikes that I could easily fall in love with. Our first (field) Bike was a Cub, no exhaust made a very distinctive sound..
Yes it is redmires about 3 months ago, my first bike as a kid was a honda plaggy, i used to love flying around the woods on it Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My little 4 strokers and there not even YAMAHA    My little 4 strokers and there not even YAMAHA  Empty

Back to top Go down

My little 4 strokers and there not even YAMAHA
Page 1 of 1