Classic 2Stroke Yorks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based in Yorkshire, the centre of the known Universe.. But open to all. Everyone is welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hello to everyone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bob64bob

hello to everyone Empty
PostSubject: hello to everyone   hello to everyone EmptyThu Oct 19 2017, 20:44

hi from sunny dronfield i will probably know a few of you from the other forum, haven`t done a lot this year with the bikes apart from reduce the number of them from 4 to 2 , sold the x7 and mito due to not using them so now only have a kr1 and hayabusa to play with
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Admin
Wolfie

hello to everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello to everyone   hello to everyone EmptyThu Oct 19 2017, 21:09

I haven't done much for 2017 either Bob, deffo not sold any and haven't even been to many bike doo's but it's picked up latterly just in time for Clocks back..

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Rob62
Admin
Rob62

hello to everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello to everyone   hello to everyone EmptyThu Oct 19 2017, 21:17

Welcome in bob! Nice to see you
Back to top Go down
inspector clueso

inspector clueso

hello to everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello to everyone   hello to everyone EmptyFri Oct 20 2017, 07:11

bob64bob wrote:
hi from sunny dronfield i will probably know a few of you from the other forum, haven`t done a lot this year with the bikes apart from reduce the number of them from 4 to 2 , sold the x7 and mito due to not using them so now only have a kr1 and hayabusa to play with

Hi Bob, not done much myself this year too Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello to everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello to everyone   hello to everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

hello to everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Classic 2Stroke Yorks :: Introduction Area :: Introduce yourself, say 'Hello'.-
Jump to: