Classic 2Stroke Yorks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based in Yorkshire, the centre of the known Universe.. But open to all. Everyone is welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey everyone I'm Joe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JosephRomano

Hey everyone I'm Joe  Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone I'm Joe    Hey everyone I'm Joe  EmptyThu Jan 24 2019, 11:28

I'm new to all this mechanical stuff. I ride a 2009 honda Vt 750 but I'm here to learn about restoring my 1974 Yamaha RD 250. I Really want to get this bad boy up and running perfect. I'm from Ohio's Cuyahoga County. I'm 26 and just got into motorcycle restoration, I know a little but am excited to learn as much as I can! If we chat please dumb it down for me. My goal is being able to say "I rebuilt this vintage beaut"
Back to top Go down
Rob62
Admin
Rob62

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone I'm Joe    Hey everyone I'm Joe  EmptyFri Jan 25 2019, 16:40

Hi Joseph, welcome in. Its very quiet on this forum, but you will get some help, lots of yamaha knowledge on here. So post some photo’s and ask away Smile
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Admin
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone I'm Joe    Hey everyone I'm Joe  EmptySat Jan 26 2019, 22:46

Hi from me too Joseph, feel free to ask..
Back to top Go down
andysej

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone I'm Joe    Hey everyone I'm Joe  EmptyTue Jan 29 2019, 18:02

Welcome in Joseph.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone I'm Joe    Hey everyone I'm Joe  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone I'm Joe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Classic 2Stroke Yorks :: Introduction Area :: Introduce yourself, say 'Hello'.-
Jump to: