Based in Yorkshire, the centre of the known Universe.. But open to all. Everyone is welcome.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Glossop Chippy run 21st June

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artie

PostSubject: Glossop Chippy run 21st June   Tue Jun 19 2018, 20:12

A few of us are having a run over to Glossop for fish and chips on Thursday.
Meeting in Holmfirth at 5.30 the route is,up Dunford out of Holmfirth and through the country to Glossop stop for a bite to eat then on the Snake Pass to the Strines and home,should be a good little ride and the weather is looking fine.
Apologies to Wolfie for going out West again this week and next but we,ll be having a run to "the best chippy in Britain"in York sometime after that weather permitting.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Glossop Chippy run 21st June   Tue Jun 19 2018, 21:59

Next week will be too late Artie.. Us Triplers have a Rally near Matlock starting the day after, so I'll be busy packing up the bikebus.

In fact the next several weeks are probably no go, but have a good time without me (don;t you dare)..
Back to top Go down
Rob62
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Glossop Chippy run 21st June   Tue Jun 19 2018, 23:08

Would like to get out for the odd chippy run although i am trying to spend every spare moment on the cb to get it ready for mallory on the 7th july... dont fancy Glossop on a thurs evening though Shocked
Back to top Go down
Artie

PostSubject: Re: Glossop Chippy run 21st June   Wed Jun 20 2018, 19:31

Wolfie wrote:
Next week will be too late Artie.. Us Triplers have a Rally near Matlock starting the day after, so I'll be busy packing up the bikebus.

In fact the next several weeks are probably no go, but have a good time without me (don;t you dare)..
Have a great time Gra we,ll catch up soon enough...probably the 2t weekend at this rate Laughing
Back to top Go down
Artie

PostSubject: Re: Glossop Chippy run 21st June   Wed Jun 20 2018, 19:34

Rob62 wrote:
Would like to get out for the odd chippy run although i am trying to spend every spare moment on the cb to get it ready for mallory on the 7th july... dont fancy Glossop on a thurs evening though Shocked
Whats up wi Glossop on a Thursday evening Rob? pale
Some great roads around there so should be a good little ride and a choice of two chippys lol!
Back to top Go down
Rob62
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Glossop Chippy run 21st June   Wed Jun 20 2018, 23:29

Nowt up wi Glossop Martin...... its just a long way on a Thursday eve Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glossop Chippy run 21st June   

Back to top Go down

Glossop Chippy run 21st June
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum