Based in Yorkshire, the centre of the known Universe.. But open to all. Everyone is welcome.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Still supporting the 2tforum.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
philswiv



Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-10-19

PostSubject: Still supporting the 2tforum.   Mon Oct 23 2017, 22:30

Ayeup guys, I can't turn my back on the 2t forum, I've put too many hours in. So I'll flit from here to there. Gaz Robbo talked me into a moderators role. I've told him I'm on here too so there's no nasty surprises for him.

The 2t forum has brought me a lot of friendships over the years and I don't want to compromise anything so I'll drop in here and be in there and any ride outs here I'll announce over there too, at the end of the day we're all mates.

I've always stuck to a 'one forum' rule so I'm doubling my work load Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rob62
Admin
avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2017-10-17
Age : 55

PostSubject: Re: Still supporting the 2tforum.   Mon Oct 23 2017, 23:12

Same people, same community Phil, just a different window... this one is democratic and shared where you can have a say in how it runs....rather than just locked and dictated...  hope you choose this one in the end. Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Nat666

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Still supporting the 2tforum.   Mon Oct 23 2017, 23:46

I feel the same as you Phil , I have made lots of friendships on the 2t forum so I will remain on both and visit them both, but I also understand these type of situations as it has happened in the fizzy scene a few years back and a new forum was formed and both still survive to this day  I am sure lots of members will visit both. I think Rob and Wolfie have done really well with the forum so far. Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

avatar

Posts : 264
Join date : 2017-10-17
Age : 110

PostSubject: Re: Still supporting the 2tforum.   Tue Oct 24 2017, 07:41

No worries Phil, it is a free world.

As Rob says this is the same community (mostly) in a different arena. I hope the 2T does stay but I still can't come to terms with a single Admin, we know how that ended up before.
Back to top Go down
wozzap

avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2017-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Still supporting the 2tforum.   Tue Oct 24 2017, 07:56

philswiv wrote:
Ayeup guys, I can't turn my back on the 2t forum, I've put too many hours in. So I'll flit from here to there. Gaz Robbo talked me into a moderators role. I've told him I'm on here too so there's no nasty surprises for him.

The 2t forum has brought me a lot of friendships over the years and I don't want to compromise anything so I'll drop in here and be in there and any ride outs here I'll announce over there too, at the end of the day we're all mates.

I've always stuck to a 'one forum' rule so I'm doubling my work load Laughing

A well reasoned argument Phil and should be supported I think.

Hopefully you'll be the voice of reason over there to balance the dick waving "I'm in charge now" one.

I'm also hoping that the doubling of your work load will slow the FZR project down so I don't look such a lazy fecker with mine Embarassed
Back to top Go down
muttsnuts

avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2017-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Still supporting the 2tforum.   Tue Oct 24 2017, 10:33

I flit between several forums, the 2T one is still on my list as are rdlc crazy, RD/RZ500 and others, my work load is in my garage, that's my problem, oh and some zinc plating somebody wants doing ! - wonder who that can be........... Question
Back to top Go down
wozzap

avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2017-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Still supporting the 2tforum.   Tue Oct 24 2017, 10:34

muttsnuts wrote:
I flit between several forums, the 2T one is still on my list as are rdlc crazy, RD/RZ500 and others, my work load is in my garage, that's my problem, oh and some zinc plating somebody wants doing ! - wonder who that can be........... Question

Zinc plating you say....... Cool
Back to top Go down
muttsnuts

avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2017-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Still supporting the 2tforum.   Tue Oct 24 2017, 12:22

wozzap wrote:
muttsnuts wrote:
I flit between several forums, the 2T one is still on my list as are rdlc crazy, RD/RZ500 and others, my work load is in my garage, that's my problem, oh and some zinc plating somebody wants doing ! - wonder who that can be........... Question

Zinc plating you say....... Cool

nope, I didn't mention anything.............. Rolling Eyes Mad
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

avatar

Posts : 264
Join date : 2017-10-17
Age : 110

PostSubject: Re: Still supporting the 2tforum.   Tue Oct 24 2017, 12:53

In the meantime Phil, you have been proposed as a moderator on here.. We'll pay DOUBLE what Gary is paying over there.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
philswiv



Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Still supporting the 2tforum.   Tue Oct 24 2017, 18:40

Wolfie wrote:
In the meantime Phil, you have been proposed as a moderator on here.. We'll pay DOUBLE what Gary is paying over there.. Very Happy

lol!

.....thanks for being understanding guys Smile
Back to top Go down
philswiv



Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Still supporting the 2tforum.   Tue Oct 24 2017, 18:41

muttsnuts wrote:
I flit between several forums, the 2T one is still on my list as are rdlc crazy, RD/RZ500 and others, my work load is in my garage, that's my problem, oh and some zinc plating somebody wants doing ! - wonder who that can be........... Question

Is it done? Oh please say it's done...is it is it....eh? Wink
Back to top Go down
muttsnuts

avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2017-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Still supporting the 2tforum.   Wed Oct 25 2017, 11:39

philswiv wrote:
muttsnuts wrote:
I flit between several forums, the 2T one is still on my list as are rdlc crazy, RD/RZ500 and others, my work load is in my garage, that's my problem, oh and some zinc plating somebody wants doing ! - wonder who that can be........... Question

Is it done? Oh please say it's done...is it is it....eh? Wink

errr......................... no !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Still supporting the 2tforum.   

Back to top Go down
 
Still supporting the 2tforum.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Classic 2Stroke Yorks :: General Chit-Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: